LED's: 72 x Osram COB
Coverage: 80cm x 120cm
Energy Used: 306w
Input Voltage: 100 - 240v
Frequency: 50 - 60 hz
Dimensions: 31 x 49 x 8cm
Warranty: 3 Years
A new tested design of small COB arrays has proven to give us considerably more output and a better spectrum for the same input power.
We are now moving forward with each board containing 12 smaller Osram COB in each array in three different colour temperatures.
The immediate benefits are:
- The spectral output is closer to sunlight by mixing colour temperatures within the array than using any larger single cobs.
- Greater efficiency in the same small footprint, more light out for the same power in. The total output exceeds that of normal 50w COB.
- COBS Mounted with the same solder pad technology as the Osram SSL80 family to a triple layer MCPCB, meaning a longer lifespan and faster build.
- Better thermal management due to the mounting technology it eliminates any possibility of thermal spikes.
All Budmaster II UK lights are now 'Manufactured in the UK' by the Budmaster team, most of the component parts are made within a 35 mile radius of our base in Mochdre, this gives us an incredibly low carbon footprint and of course helps to revitalize British manufacturing and exports.
Triple Layer Rugged and Dependable PCB
The PCB (Printed Circuit Board) is the most integral part of the led lamp even more so than the diodes themselves as this is the first point of contact for processing the heat from the led effectively. We use a triple layer PCB for maximum strength and heat dissipation with an aluminum base layer, on the reverse of the PCB are thermal pads to effectively mate the board to the heatsink eliminating any possible thermal spikes.
Strong, Durable and Precise UK Made Optics
And of course we have our optics made in North Wales just one mile from our base this allows us to have full control over the materials used to ensure that each and every batch is identical and of course reduces our Carbon Footprint.
Our lens has many advantages over the individual led lens that you see in use in many lamps, these individual lens are generally designed for downlights etc and are not designed to be used for up to 20 hours per day so the materials they use will degrade over time by up to 60% of the transmission rate in tests we have performed.
Solid sturdy and fire retardant UL approved materials are used to make our optics and our expertise has created a lens with multiple points of control ensuring that all the light output gets to your plants whilst maintaining minimum refraction and maximum transmission over the years.
UK Made Aluminium Pin Fin Heat Sinks
And of course we have our heat sinks made here in North Wales next door to our base this allows us to have full control over the materials used to ensure that each and every batch is identical.
- Earth Friendly Aluminum for light weight and maximum heat transference.
- Maximum surface area using pin fins allow free air flow in any direction while transferring more heat faster.
- Strong and Durable design with no sharp edges.
- Fits any standard 80mm fan perfectly.
Durable and Tough Chassis
And of course we have our cases made here in the UK, this allows us to have full control over the materials used to ensure that each and every batch is identical and of course reduces our Carbon Footprint.
- Tough 1.2mm thick steel case:
- Nut inserts and Hank bushes are used to ensure an exact fit.
- Fibre laser cutting for accuracy of up to 0.25mm and sealing of cut edges to prevent oxidisation etc.
- High end reflective powder coating finish:
- UV proof.
- Water proof.
- Grease proof.
- Heat Resistant.
- No oxidisation in marine environments.
Tried, Tested and Dependable Drivers
High quality tried and tested drivers are used in all our Budmaster LED lamps, we have been using the same drivers for three years now and run at a 0.5% failure rate. So long story short we use good drivers that rarely fail.
We use high quality constant current led drivers each of which has its own 12v fan output allowing us to have a more modular and build and better overall redundancy model in our lamps.
All drivers include industry standard and UL approved connectors from TE and JST.
Waterproof and Low Noise Fans
Noise is the most common issue that growers have to contend with when purchasing high powered led lamps, with this in mind we have designed our cooling system using low noise fans high output UL approved fans:
- Waterproof IP68 rating.
- UL, ROHS CE approved.
- 26 Decibels.
- 2500 RPM.
- 33.56 CFM.
- JST Connector.